Sport diet for weight loss
Best sport diet for weight loss should provide the body with necessary nutrients and herewith to reduce fat deposits. To avoid dehydration, one should consume 1.5 – 2 liters of water a day, but do not drink during exercise, it leads to excessive load on the kidneys and heart.
Best sport diet for weight loss consists of different products, it should contain proteins and carbohydrates needed for muscle growth. Daily calories intake is 1400 – 1500 for women and 1700 for men for weight loss. The most of the food should be consumed in the morning. Dinner should be heavy, eat at least 3 hours before bedtime.
For efficacy of sport diet for weight loss, fasting day should be conducted once a week (only fruits or yogurt). Do not forget that food should not be consumed before workout. Food directly before excercise not only gives heaviness in the stomach but also prevents the blood supply to the muscles. However, you should not be hungry while you exercise, or else you may lose consciousness due to a sharp decline in glucose level.
It is better to train early in the day, endorphins are released and energy tone of the body increases during sports. Before bedtime you can walk at a slow pace or do a set of relaxation exercises.
Sport diet for women
Three options of menu are given for each meal, alternate the products depending on the day of the week to avoid monotony in the diet. Breakfast contains 400 kcal, lunch – 450 kcal, and dinner – 360 kcal. Best sport diet for weight loss allows to loose up to 2 kg a week.
2 hours before exercise (100 kcal)
- 150 ml of fruit fresh juice;
- 250 ml of rosehip tincture;
- an apple or orange;
- a banana;
- an apple;
- a glass of drinking yoghurt.
- Omelette (1 egg); 100 grams of lean boiled meat; 200 grams of salad with carrots and cabbage; a toast of rye bread; a cup of tea with a slice of lemon and a teaspoon of honey.
- Casserole of brown rice, meat and vegetables (100 g); 100 grams of seaweed salad; a cup of coffee with milk without sugar.
- Sandwich with a thin layer of butter and cheese; 100 grams of boiled chicken fillet; 100 grams of salad with cucumber and tomato; green tea without sugar.
- 250 ml of vegetable soup; 100 grams of boiled beef; 100 grams of vegetable stew; a toast of rye bread; black tea without sugar with a dried apricot.
- 250 ml of vegetable soup; 100 grams of boiled fish; 100 grams of salad with fresh cabbage and crabs; a toast of rye bread; a cup of green tea without sugar.
- 250 ml of vegetable soup; 100 grams of boiled beef; 150 grams of salad with cabbage and sweet pepper; 100 grams of juice or a cup of green tea.
- 100 grams of oatmeal, cooked with water; 100 grams of vegetable salad at choice; a cup of green tea.
- 100 grams of stewed cabbage with mushrooms and chicken; 100 grams of raw carrot; 30 grams of raisins and a cup of black tea.
- 200 grams of millet pilaf with vegetables; 250 ml of tomato juice.
Read More Related Articles:
The main reason why people become overweight or obese is a broken balance between energy obtained from food digestion and its consumption.
Weight measurement is needed so that people with normal body weight do not make a wrong decision to lose weight and can avoid potential risks for health.